Heritage Loaf



I hadn't seen this Heritage Loaf skit in years...seriously, since the early 70's.

For some reason, Sarah Palin's answer to a question about the proposed taxpayer-funded bailout of large financial institutions made me think of the Heritage Loaf video.

Below is the YouTube of Sarah being interviewed by Katie Couric. CNN's house curmudgeon Jack Cafferty is seen supplying a dollop of easy lube reality to Palin's Heritage Loaf blah-blah-blah gonzo blather. Don't miss Wolf Blitzer as he tries to spin the VP candidate's (aka "Miss Deer in the Headlights") response. Her performance reminded me of the Heritage Loaf skit for reasons I will never fully understand:



Coffee or just straight morphine? Anyone?

++++

Comments

Anonymous said…
Her performance reminded me of the Heritage Loaf skit for reasons I will never fully understand

I think I do get it. Thanks.

-Oscar