Ocean City Potpourri


Through the bramble

Yesterday, (July 26, 2008) Mrs. Jivester (Donna) and Mr. Jivester (Frank) went to Ocean City (our first journey to the Oregon Coast). We did not get going until mid-afternoon, but very much enjoyed our time at the beach. We hope to visit more and more of the coast, as time permits, but then again, only time will tell...


Less bramble


Cloud hidden, Mr. Watts


Boy at the end of the world


Happy dogs


Up close and personal


Eternity in an hour


In which we meet another couple from Portland and show them a...


...sand shrimp on a half shell


Time to wander back


We went to Roseanne's for dinner


In which a used napkin joins a plate-themed tableau


Goodbye to Ocean City--we would like very much to come back

++++

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, Frank!

I see nuthin's changed since I was there. After livin' in L.A. all my life, I cain't get ready for Oregon.

I always figured in order to live there, I'd have to have my own business, cuz I'd be so depressed by the coast & the rain, I'd never leave the house. (LOL)

But that's just me...

Hawk
Anonymous said…
Great scenery. Very Grey-Havens-ish... we have an Ocean City out here on the Eastern Shore, but it's not nearly as idyllic (think circus/sideshow/midway on the boardwalk... great french fries, I have to admit... ahem) so then, thanks for sharing. Looks marvelous!

Danielsan
SeattleDan said…
We have an Ocean City here, too, though it doesn't seem quite as nice as yours. I think the Oregon Coast has some of the most beautiful natural scenery anywhere to be found.