THE MOST PATRIOTIC SONG EVER!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the greatest pic of clouds
That I have ever seen
It's like it was ordained by God
And you know what that means

True, I used some photoshop
To tweak orange and red
The orange stands for orange juice
The red just stands for red

Each day I pledge to do my best
For this vapor passing by
I aim my guns at other clouds
I tell them "Get another sky"

(chorus)
God bless my pic of clouds
A sign from above
On my computer, it couldn't be cuter
It's a proof of a life filled with love
From the frontyard to the backyard
From the sideyard to the street
God bless my pic of clouds
It's really neat

+++

Comments

Oscar said…
This one might be a little tough to sing. Cool, though!
Annie said…
Oh beautiful for reddened skies
and amber waves of juice!
Whatever you're drinking, honey, I want some!