WAKE UP AND SMELL THE INTERNET

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love blogs. I love bouncing around the Internet and reading blogs and writing comments and going blah-blah-blah. People on TV and Radio have been going blah-blah-blah and the writers in newspapers have been writing blah-blah-blah my entire life. My entire life. And why not? Let's all go blah-blah-blah. But I have to look up.

Right now I think the world is batshit crazy and ratshit greedy: the two greatest shits there ever were. Some people believe that the Bible is the literal word of an actual, tangible god, which is batshit crazy. I used to respect people's right to their own crazy ideas, but not anymore. They keep shoving it in my face, and that makes me monkeyshit mad. The batshit crazies teamed up with the ratshit greedies and are smearing their feces everywhere. It's quite a sight. But I have to look up.

I want to stop thinking about all the insanity, all of the horror, all of the all. The world is still unique and interesting and awful and vulnerable and remorseless and grand and harrowing and everything you might want in a planet. It really is.

Check out this site for a little bit of pleasant nothingness: Cybergeography was a nice break from the filthy, addled lie my country insists is its purpose to be.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Come back again sometime, 'ya hear?

+++

p.s. On Wednesday the fourth chapter of Detective Neptune in Christ, the Screaming Avenger will appear. It really will.

+++

Comments

Annie said…
May I get you a Moist-Wipe, sweetie?