The Thugs on the Plane With This and That

The Thugs on the Plane With This and That


I went on the plane

to visit the stars

to fly high above

the cantankerous cars

but once aloft

I happened to spy

thugs in the darkness

eating my apple pie


Avast! ye thuggers!

And avaunt too!

I cried and I cried

And I also boo-hoo’d.

They paid me no heed

nor did they stop with their eating

America’s pie

was taking a beating!


I leapt to the aisle

and called them to task

Demons! I cried

and drank from my flask

Demons! I yelled

but to no avail

they paid me no heed

I feared I had failed


But hope springs eternal

and for me a lot more

I found deep within me

a powerful core

The pie is for freedom!

The pie is for me!

You can sell it on eBay

for ten thousand and three!


And that is the what

of how I saved Jesus

and Moses, and Epstein

who so often teased us

The thugs they did quiver

and dared not respond

but alas, it was clear

the pie was all gone


***











Comments