Mortaljive: The Rest is Silence

There is no still point in all the Universe, and that is the rock upon which I stand

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Giver of Pleasure by Mouth!



General JC Christian has printed some responses to a posting of his.

In honor of those somewhat arch reviews, I wrote a song-thingy-parody-jubilee. Please sing it very loudly, wherever ye may be...


Cocksucker
(sung to the tune of Pat Benatar's Heartbreaker)

Your kind are like teh stupid gay, grinning over my bed
Fragging us, you dirty communist, until all we see is red
Like the French who is inner, you inflame my sexuality
Ineluctable sinner, and you make me think of oral things
You're a Cocksucker
Dem-fucker, Mort Drucker
Don't you dis Bush Family!
You're a Cocksucker
Dem-fucker, Mort Drucker
Don't you dis the Bush- NO NO NO!

Your thrusts really raised my ire, man you really blow
You've got me to deal with now, after I eat the last of my Cheetos
Like the French who is inner, you inflame my sexuality
Ineluctable sinner, and you make me think of oral things
You're a Cocksucker
Dem-fucker, Mort Drucker
Don't you dis Bush Family!
You're a Cocksucker
Dem-fucker, Mort Drucker
Don't you dis the Bush- NO NO NO!

Like the French who is inner, you inflame my sexuality
Ineluctable sinner, and you make me think of oral things
You're a Cocksucker
Dem-fucker, Mort Drucker
Don't you dis Bush Family!
You're a Cocksucker
Dem-fucker, Mort Drucker
Don't you dis Bush Family!
You're a Cocksucker
Dem-fucker, Mort Drucker
Don't you dis Bush Family!
Cocksucker!

+++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home